§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data while using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible as per Article 4 Paragraph 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Phone: +49 7022 729 71-0
You can contact our data protection officer under datenschutz(at)bc-technology(dot)de or by using our postal address with the addition “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When contacting us per email or via our contact form, the data you provide (your email address, if applicable your title, name, company and your telephone number and/or address as well as areas of interest) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory storage obligations exist.
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
– Right to information,
– Right to correction or deletion,
– Right to restrict processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data while visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/http status code
– The amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk specifically allocated to the browser you use through which the party setting the cookie receives certain information (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make Internet services more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and for example, refuse to accept third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.